TTT: Electric Daisy Carnival 2012
Day 1 — Alesso, Calvin Harris, Sebastian Ingrosso & Avicii:
Day 2 — Chuckie, Dirty South, Bassnectar & Afrojack:
What I Learned at the Electric Daisy Carnival:
1. Neon yellow is the new black.
2. Never, ever, under any circumstance, look inside the porta-potty toilet.
3. I’m officially too old for carnival rides. Ohhh, sweet nausea.
4. Apparently, I can justify spending $16 on a margarita if there’s live house music involved.
5. Free water stations at music festivals are a gift from God.
6. Dancing is, and will always be, my favorite workout.
7. You’re never fully dressed without sunscreen.
8. Music is a universal language.
9. I have the best friends in the world. (Okay, I may have already known this…)
Thank you to Pacha and Insomniac Events for throwing us the best party we’ve ever been to. This weekend definitely deserves a spot in the Top Ten.