This Week, via Instagram
1. Hot dogs and street meat are over-rated. My favorite snack to buy off the streets of New York City? Mango in a bag. Don’t knock it until you try it.
2. My roommate relaxing in his “urban garden,” AKA our fire escape.
3. We spent our Tuesday night doing arts and crafts. Here’s Tommy in CVS showing off his “before” hat. You’ll have to wait a few days to see how it turned out. (Hint: HE IS GONNA LOOK GOOD.)
4. United we stand. This was our incredible view of the Freedom Tower from Hoboken last night.
5. This was my first time testing out Rent the Runway and it definitely won’t be my last. I’ll see you tomorrow, Lady Gaga.
- I Miss Dawson's Creek
- Cabin Fever
- Falling in Love with Nantucket, MA
- Life Lesson #12
- TTT: Pizza & Gelato in Italy