Things to Do in NYC
New York City. The concrete jungle where dreams are made of. Are you a first time visitor looking to explore? A long time resident looking for something new?
Here is my running list of things to do, places to go, people to see in the Greatest City in America:
1. Japas 27: All you can eat sushi and karaoke.
2. Mugler Pop-up Shop: A walk in Gaga’s closet.
3. The Submission: A thought-provoking Off-Broadway show.
4. The Drink Olympics: You and your liver have been warned.
5. The Staten Island Ferry: Two words — it’s free.
6. Ninja: Watch your back at all times.
7. Death & Company: Are you afraid of the dark?
8. The Biergarten: Sausage and pretzels and beer, oh my!
9. Dubspot: Release your inner DJ.
10. The Meatball Shop: Beef. It’s what’s for dinner.
11. Just Keep Moving: Time to break a sweat!
12. The Drybar: Get yo’ hair did!
13. Ducks Eatery: Stuff face with nuts!
14. Toro NYC: Have a religious experience with corn on the cob.
More to come!