The Born This Way Ball in STL [Part 2]
Alex and I both agreed that we could have left after the Skype portion of the evening and our short trip to St. Louis still would have been well worth it.
That being said, I’m really glad we didn’t leave because the show was phenomenal.
What I Learned at The Born This Way Ball in St. Louis:
1. When in doubt, always wear flats.
2. The acoustic version of “Marry the Night” is 100x better than the original.
3. There is nothing that can’t be bedazzled.
4. A freak blizzard will not stop Little Monsters from strutting the streets wearing only caution tape and stilettos.
5. I’m pretty sure that only Gaga could pull off being birthed from a giant inflatable vagina on stage.
6. I no longer want to be a blonde. I’m now only interested in having pink hair.
Lady Gaga put on an incredible show. I can’t wait to see her again at Madison Square Garden in two weeks. A huge thank you Skype and Lady Gaga for having us!
Disclosure: I was given complimentary tickets to the Born This Way Ball in St. Louis, Missouri by Skype. All opinions expressed here are entirely my own.