I Feel Home
Here’s a play-by-play of our weekend DTS:
1. We made back-to-back visits to Bar A which, more-or-less, turned into an informal seven year high school reunion… slash dance party. Surprisingly, NO ONE got kicked out and there was only one casualty: my phone. I’d call it a success.
2. I fell asleep on a porch chair on Friday night (#AmateurHour) and woke up to this view at 5am. The extreme pain in my neck was totally worth watching the sunrise over the ocean.
3. Grandpa Kylie got a little too much sun.
4. Saturday ended up being too hot to sit out on the beach for very long, so we took our talents to the Parker House. After almost getting into an extremely serious car accident on the cab ride there, we celebrated our survival with a plethora of $2 beers.
5. It was all downhill from there.
6. My crew. Plus some random girl Frank pulled off the sidewalk.
7. The boys invented BLANKING* — which I’m sure you’ve heard of by now because it’s gone viral overnight.
Sarcasm. What is BLANKING? It’s when you take a video of yourself doing absolutely nothing but giving a blank stare into the camera. Get creative. We did. (I can’t figure out how to rotate these suckers. Sorry!)
*Works best when combined with Snapchat and booze.
“I stared up at the sun,
Thought of all the people, places, and things I’ve loved.”