Can We Please Discuss
1. How friggin’ adorable my cousin’s little beeeeeb is? Just look at those cheeks. I know. I KNOW. (PS. My mom and I are twins.)
2. How much fun holiday parties are? Delvy had us all over on Friday night for a Christmas soiree. We made personalized gingerbread men and we decorated his tree and we drank spiced cider and we all wore matching holiday socks. (Even the boys.) Best night ever?
3. How fat I’m going to be come January? My momma’s annual “Christmas Cookie Party” was a huge success,
minus the part where I thought you could flour a baking pan.
4. How perfect Sunday mornings are? Especially when you’re drinking your coffee out of an “Elf” mug and your boys are only a FaceTime away.
5. How subtle my mom is? Tommy opened his advent calendar gift today. What was it, you ask? Mistletoe, Listerine, and a note that reads “hee hee hee.” What an instigator.
23 days until Christmas!
- Dear Danny,
- Texting "Pet Peeves"
- Life Lesson #20
- I'm a 5-Year-Old Trapped in a 25-Year-Old's Body
- The Bucket List